Now let’s be honest, who doesn’t like travelling? I think it’s one of the best thing ever, the buzz you get whenever you get ready to go to the airport… but as much as you should travel comfortably, I think you should never forget about style!
Style is very important and I know you just want to head to Miami beach but believe me, you want to do it in a classy way!
No matter where you are going, if you love fashion then I believe this will be a good post for you.
1) Mulberry Henry Compact Wheeled Suitcase / £595.00: Well, one of the things that you need when going to the airport is a wheeled suitcase, I always suggest to do everything under cover as you don’t want to go around screaming that you have an expensive luggage with you. It does look expensive but this Mulberry bag does the job perfectly as it will only attract the eyes of the experts. The bag comes with a internal divider, a shoe bag and multiple zip pockets. Compact but perfect sized for all your needs
2) Louis Vuitton Toiletry Pouch / £190.00: Louis Vuitton, I love LV bags and leather accessories, so how about spoiling yourself with one of these super cool Toiletry Pouches? They are simply perfect to carry around, you can fit your toothbrush, toothpaste, razor and so on! It can be found in different leathers as well, such as the Damier and Damier Graphite.
You can find this bag at Louis Vuitton E-Store
3) Gucci Joy Guccissima Leather Holdall / £895.00: Perfect to carry on the plane, Keepalls have quickly become an all time favourite. You can use it to go to the gym as well as going for a trip to the Bahamas, really great bags that will fit most of your clothing. The size of it will fit the overhead locker in flights, so you don’t have to worry about it being checked in.
You can find this bag at Mr Porter Online
4) Valextra British Isles Textured-Leather Passport Holder / £180.00: Travel in style with this unique passport holder, it’s really chic and colorful, the bold red and blue colors will make you stand out while you run through the different airport gates.
You can find this item at Mr Porter Online
5) Moleskin Travel Diary / £20.00: It’s always nice to carry a little travel diary whenever you go, just in case you want to fit in few cards, fliers or just write down few funny moments. I believe It’s just a perfect item to carry and always useful…now, don’t forget to bring a pen as well 😉
You can find this item at Moleskin
6) Yves Saint Laurent Logo Strap Leather Tote Bag / £1375.00: Right, I know It’s crazy expensive but I have to admit that I crazily fallen in love with this bag. Why? Well It’s bold, it’s sleek and it’s expensive… duh! As Mr Porter describes it… The bag brings a new attitude to the brand, and I can’t agree more. It’s almost punk-chic, which makes it very versatile with everything you wear.