It’s incredible how scents and enviroment that surround you can make you live such experiences and bring to life memories and provide ample inspiration to you and to your work.
If this sounds interesting enough to you, then I recommedn you to sit back and take a tour of the greatest fragrances related to the best places around the globe. From Northern-Italy Portofino to the Canadian and wild rocky mountains, you’ll be surprised at how these perfumes can make you take stills of the journey of a lifetime back with you.
1) Jean Paul Gaultier – Le Male / THE FRENCH RIVIERA : Le Male is the perfect fragrance for men and one of my all time favourites. Intensive, modern and sensible, that’s how I describe this attractive fragrance that knows how to seduce you and sweep you off your feet. The top notes are composed of bergamot, lavander and mint. Cinnamon and orange blossoms slowly unwrap as it gets to the middle notes and it ends up with a great shower of Vanilla and Sandalwood at the bottom. This fragrance reminds me of summer and the southern coasts of france: The magnificent french riviera.
2) Tom Ford – Santal Blush / MARRAKECH : Tom Ford Santal Blush is a spicy wood fragrance. Soft and delicate yet strong and long-lasting. The sri-lankan cinnamon oil works wonders with the sandalwood and the masala spices take you into a journey in the middle east..think of bazaars, maroccan dars and oasis. The crystal clear bottle is perfect and whispers class and nude perfection.
3) Kenzo – Flower / TAIPEI: Flower is the best perfume that links the city with nature, clear and unusual this powdery floral scent is built to capture all your senses. Even though created mainly for women, this scent can be versatile and unisex. The oriental vanilla and parma violets paints the perfect scenery of a modern Taipei and the wild rice farms and meadows of Indonesia
4) Tom Ford – Neroli Portofino / PORTOFINO: Situated in the northern part of Italy near the coasts of Forte dei Marmi, That’s where this rare pearl called Portofino lies.Tom Ford took his inspiration from one of the richest and classiest bays in La Bella Italia for this amazing private blend. It’s fresh, clean and very pleasant, with its citrust notes and herbs, this perfume will strike your heart and nose by taking you right by the picturesques coasts of Portofino.
5) DSQUARED2 – He Wood: Rocky Mountain Wood / THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Wood, wet meadows, clear skys and high mountains. That’s the journey you can enterprise once you sprayed this amazing fragrance by Dsquared2. It is designed and dedicated to the fans of nature, composed with mountains aromas and rocky elements and woody accords, He Wood will not disappoint if you like really musky and woody fragrances!
6) COMME DES GARCON – MAN 2 / OSAKA: We all know that Comme De Garcon is a japanese designer and somehow this fragrance reminds me of Japan, oriental temples and cherry tree blossoms. Iris shines in the middle and develops into a more a velvety and heavy wood scent.
7) DOLCE & GABBANA – THE ONE / SICILY: Going back to Italy once again, this time in the deep south where the isle of Sicily lies. Sweet grapefruits that can be found in the immense vineyards, a great fruity opening that slowly dries down to something beautiful and unique cedar and tobacco found in the old cities. A great fragrance to represent the very intriguing south of Italy. The Italy of spice, food and music.