As August is about to approach, and the holiday season continues, we decided to put together a selection of fabulous print shorts to wear at the beach along with some tips on how to style them and wear them right!
We all know that prints can be somewhat scary to some, but you don’t have to be a fashionista to look good in them, all you need to do is choose the right one, and have a bit of confidence in yourself. From fantastic abstract illustrations, to polka dots, and back to vacation photography, this summer is all about peacocking gorgeous prints.
1) Thomas Royall Marbella Polka dots Swim Shorts: Starting with something easy first, Thomas Royall offers its customer polka dots, which is a classy and very easy way to make your beach-look, stand out from the crowds, without being too much in your face. Ultra soft and mid-length, we recommend to wear these swimshorts with a white t-shirt and a pair of leather sandals.
2) Thom Browne Short-length Leaf-print Swim shorts: Baroque is here, reprising the print from the new AW14 collection, Thom Browne shorts are incredibly stylish! A little tip, These are really short, so buy them if you are confident in showing off a set of muscly legs.
3) Dan Ward Mid-Length Geometric Print Swim shorts: Luxurious swimwear, Dan Ward provides great style, silky smooth materials and wonderful geometric prints. Crafted in Italy and comfortable to wear, these were made for all those globe-trotters who wish to take a dip at the pool in-between big city hotels; whether you are staying at Marina Bay in Singapore, or the Mandarin Hotel in London, remember to always look smart when you are off for a swim!
4) Vilebrequin Paris Print Swim shorts: Long length shorts, with an exclusive parisian view of the Eiffel tower on them! If you (like me) love the most romantic city on earth, why not bring Paris with you to a hot holiday destination. Feel closer to the city of light and look insanely cool owning these Vilebrequin.
5) Orlebar Brown Bulldog Mid Length Printed Swim shorts: A beautiful photo of heaven-on-earth right screen printed onto the OB shorts, that’s exactly what the OB way of life is all about, gorgeous beaches and exotic places. What you get from the brand is outstanding quality, from the material, which is fast drying and soft, to the hardware and down to the choice of the prints; Orlebar Brown has since proven its excellence in delivering the best swim shorts!