Black is back guys, a lot of designers have ditched the bold colors and embraced the classic dark color. From black formal shirts to the most fashion-forward crocodile skin backpack by Logan Zane, everything seems to be black, and in fact we do love it!
Black is not only the color of darkness and mystery, it’s elegance and beauty. Most people can pull off a black outfit without any doubt. But that doesn’t make it the safe choice, It’s just the symbol of elegance. Hermes, Givenchy, Armani.. all true lovers of 50 shades of Black, they seem to have found their true nitche for this upcoming season F/W 2012.
Almost drawing the inspiration from the song by Amy Winehouse “Back to Black”, these designers came up with the perfect outfits noir-only using different elements together, such as leather, fur and so on.
Getting down to business, on the picture above I’ve put together two perfect outfits for this fall/winter.
1) Givenchy Black Minotaur Print from F/W 2012 collection / £163.96 / @Givenchy and @LuisaviaRoma
2) Balmain Black Sherling lined Leather Jacket / £3,310.00 / @Mrporter
3) Gucci Black Acetate Aviator Sunglasses / £150.00 / @Mrporter
4) Dior Homme Black Grained Leather Wallet / £430.00 / @LuisaviaRoma
5) Mr. Hare Black Septor Zipped Leather Boots / £580.00 / @Mrporter
6) Logan Zane Black Crocodile-Skin Leather Backpack / £795 / @LoganZane.Com
ABOUT THE OUTFIT:
Fresh and cool. This is what the first outfit is all about. Perfect for the day, this casual but very fashionista look will make people turn their heads as you walk down the street. Confident and stylish, Givenchy and Balmain mix together perfectly as the Minotaur t-shirt will be displayed underneath an expensive biker leather jacket. A classic from Balmain!
Finish it off with some great black accessories, such as the Logan Zane backpack and the Gucci acetate sunglasses, now you’re ready to rock it. From the minute you step outfit your door, right through the end of your day.
7) Dolce & Gabbana Black Smart Shirt / £200.00 /
8) Burberry Prorsum Black Rabbit Collar Sherling Lined Coat / £3495.00 / @Mrporter
9) Gucci Full Grain Black Leather Bag / £1170.00 / @Mrporter
10) Balenciaga Black Slim Fit Coated Denim / £225.00 / @Mrporter
11) Alexander Mcqueen Skull Embroided Bow-Tie / £95.00 / @Mrporter
ABOUT THE OUTFIT:
The best outfit for a fancy night out, make it a super luxurious dinner by the eiffel tower or an evening at the Royal Albert Hall for the BBC Proms, this completely noir outfit will reflect the elegant side of you. Posh, sophisticated and with that touch of style. The Burberry Prorsum Rabbit Collar Sherling is the key piece for this look. I can just picture it as you walk out the big aisles of the London Opera House, after a night sipping champagne while listening to a Mozart Piano Concerto. Simply splening as you will look a million dollar. Black is definetely the color of anything in the world that is classed refined and this outfit proves it with A+ marks.
So what’s your opinion? Do you have this fascination for the darkness too?