It’s finally time to talk about SHOES! SHOES, everybody loves them, we constantly look for new ones and the passion for them grows as the years go by! No matter if you’re a fan of Sneakers, Deck shoes or Sandals, you can find quirkiness in all styles! Some of you might think that just because we’re men, then we gotta be boring and that men shoes are all the same.
Wrong! The range of choices for men shoes is better than EVER! Crazy colors, skin effects, suede, patent and fringes are at peaks! I’m going to show you some of the coolest shoes that will make you look fab in every high-society event! as I always say…You can have the best outfit, but if what you wear on your feet is wrong then you’ll end up looking a hot mess! 😉
1) Burberry Raffia Upper desert Loafers / £450.00: Burberry is my favourite brand out there, and I have to say that even their accessories (shoes included) are high quality and the best you can find out there if you’re a fashionista! These little jewels have been shown in the S/S 2011 runway show. The woven raffia toe panel and the cork soles will make these shoes say a bold statement!
You can find these shoes at Burberry Official Website
2) Prada Creepers lace up shoes / £640.00: Prada Creepers have been breaking into the fashion world last year, but still, you can see that they were made to stay! If you’re bold and love to show off, then these are perfect for your feet! The tricolor brushed leather and the cord and striped combination sole are enough to scream for attention.
You can find these shoes at Prada E-Store
3) Lanvin Suede and Patent Leather Sneakers / £305.00: OMG, It’s all about paris and parisian love for LANVIN! I’ve been spotted these shoes few months ago and have been obsessed since. I don’t really wear sneakers anymore but I’d make a big exeption for these ones. My love for these must be dictated by the combo of suede and patent! As Mrporter describes…
“The patent leather toe caps and trim give them a sophisticated edge – teamed with jeans they’ll be a weekend staple, alternatively, style them with tailored trousers to contrast smart with casual”
Cannot agree more with him! There are lots of different colors such as Navy, Camel, Black etc.
You can find these shoes at Mr Porter Online Store
4) H by Hudson Deck Shoes / £130.00: A summer must have for men, the boat shoe is already a timeless piece, just like the classic lace up shoe and it can be found everywhere each summer. This year will be about bright colors, but if you don’t feel adventurous enough, always remember that the classic navy, as shown above, will always be stylish! If you go for a cruise, or just a short trip to the water park, don’t forget to bring these to add that touch of style! 😉
5) Nike Blazer Hi-TOP Sneakers / £65.00: An affordable yet awesome pair of sneakers. I don’t own any nike shoes at the moment, but I’d definetely buy these. A classic example that you can look cool even when you go play basketball or go train to the gym! As ASOS describes, these shoes feature leather uppers with a lace front fastening and blind eyelets, a padded tongue with branded detailing, a reinforced heel counter, a signature swoosh to the side and a contrasting vulcanised sole.
6) Giorgio Armani Leather espadrilles / £675.00: WOW, have you ever thought about having alligator at your feet? well know you can with Giorgio Armani Leather espadrilles! They are very expensive but they can make simple espadrilles into the biggest fashion statement of this summer! Imagine yourself walking down a beach in dubai with these! just WOW!
You can find these shoes at Armani.com
7) Aldo Arkin Lace up shoes / £90.00: Casual suede lace up sheos from the Canadian brand ALDO. I fell in love with these thanks to the Bright baby blue sole! You can make the best of your outfit with these babies!
You can find these shoes at ALDO E-store
8) PS by Paul Smith Loafers / £165.00: Loafers are very comfortable, but not only, they can be very stylish and versatile. Norway being the home of these types of shoes, you find these in every color and leather. with fringes or not. These Paul smith loafers feature leather uppers with a tassel front trim and lace tie detailing and a contrastin white sole! WOWOWOW!
9) POLO Ralph Lauren Lars Chukka Boots / £145.00: I’m a massive fan of Desert boots, and own a few pairs myself. So here’s the Polo Ralph Lauren version of the classic desert boot. As Asos describes, these shoes are crafted from genuine leather with a brushed nubuck finish. The round toe and the reinforced panel to the back of the food make these boots one of the best around.