Not sure what you are going to wear this New Year? Need a few suggestions on the party wear dress code and make sure you are wearing the right clothing? Then this post is right for you.
Whether you are a fanatic of the high-end brands or a mad-one for the high street, you can be hundred percent sure you will look like a million dollar with our fashion tips.
(1)Velvet works great for dinner events as it is a synonym of luxury, a (2)Tuxedo should always be a must! But if you don’t want to over-do, a great checked suit will do a similar effect. Don’t be afraid to own colours, patterns and prints, if they look elegant, then go for it.
(3)Great colours to choose from are royal navy, black and berry red. Party in style and don’t be the one who ends up being forgotten; choose carefully and wear something that suits you, and that also have a bit of that extra fashionable touch, after all, New Year, just like Halloween or Carnival, is the perfect celebration that enables you to dress up, in this case, fabulously.
Here’s our three selection of NYE dinner wear from the high street, mid-range and high end brands.
1) Topman Berry Velvet Skinny Blazer
2) Topman Ultra Skinny Black Trousers
3) Topman Navy Crombie Coat
4) Asos bow tie in Velvet
5) Asos Derby red shoes
1) Reiss Check Grey Suit
2) Reiss Darwin Midnight Double Breasted Coat
3) Comme Des Garcons Port Document
4) Reiss Navy Knitted Bowtie
5) Reiss Oxblood Monk Shoes
SHOP AT REISS
1) Dolce and Gabbana Slim-Fit Embroided Velvet Blazer
2) Lanvin Black Slim-Fit Trousers
3) Burberry Prorsum Alpaca Blend Coat
4) Givenchy Floral Print Pouch
5) Maison Martin Margiela Metallic Leather Ankle Boots
SHOP AT MRPORTER.COM