Sneakers are among the most comfortable shoes available in the market, but it’s always hard to find trainers that fuse comfort and style together as it seems there’s always something not quite right with the common running shoes – Now designers have come down with a plan with the most renown sport brands such as Nike and Adidas to do the job, and make sure it’s done right so.
It has become in the norm to walk down the street giving a high fashion vibe and have a decent pair of running shoes on your feet, so here’s my selection of top 5 fabulous sneakers for this Spring/Summer 2013.
1) VANS X KENZO leopard print / £75.00: These have been an obsession of mine for quite some time, American brand VANS teamed up with the high fashion brand Kenzo and pimped these amazing classic vans with the leopard print, available in different colours these shoes will certainly won’t go unnoticed.
2) NIKE FREE 4.0 / £95.00: Nike is the most famous sport brand out there and they decided to create a shoe that mixes sport and looks, together, made mainly for a good jog, these shoes are available in crazy hues and patterns; think bright yellow, flaming red and electric blue. These particular shoes are incredibly light and ultra comfortable, perfect for long walks ( I witnessed people wearing them during Fashion Week, but can you blame them? with all the rush around?)
3) RAF SIMONS ADIDAS OZWEEGO 2 SNEAKERS / £220.00 : Christian Dior creative director Raf Simons did an amazing job by reinventing the Adidas classic running shoes Ozweego 2, adding a streak of fashion and some character with the different colours and the adiprene midsoles and cushioning made specifically to add a little bounce to your steps.
4) VALENTINO CAMO-LEATHER SNEAKERS / £430.00 : Maison Valentino embraced the concept all the way and created these incredible sneakers, a mix of leather and suede to add a refinished luxe touch, bringing back the camp-print from the S/S13 collection, It seems pretty hard not to fall in love with them, especially for all the trainers-lovers out there.
5) NEW BALANCE 998 SUEDE AND MESH SNEAKERS / £140.00 : Fusing retro styling with a sport-technology, these shoes were made for looking great at the gym and while running at the park, the suede finish add that personal touch to your look and can be easily mixed and matched with a more smart-casual look as well as a total-sport look. we just fell in love with the beige-colour palette.