Have you guys read about my latest column for Mainline menswear?, It was all about coats and outwear, and one of my favourite styles is the Montgomery known as well as The Duffle Coat.
You can read the post here by clicking the link here http://blog.mainlinemenswear.co.uk/2013/jacket-style-guide
1) Lanvin Black Slim-Fit Wool Suit
2) Burberry Prorsum Alpaca Blend Coat
3) Burberry Scarf
4) Paul Smith Shoes & Accessories
5) Burberry Prorsum Tote
The new Luisa Via Roma S/S14 campaign is so inspirational, showing full inspiration from the Latin american culture with ponchos, braided hair, and ethnic accessories. Featuring some of my favourite brands such as Givenchy, Dolce and Gabbana and Neil Barrett.
After the wonderful exclusive Interview with Richard Robinson from Realm & Empire.
Here's our collaboration post showcasing my favourite pieces from their Fall/Winter 2013 collection, featuring an extra warm Classic Navy Shawl collar, an original stylish Navy Peacoat which shows the huge inspiration taken from the british-heritage and another favourite of mine: the artisan Jacket!
For all of you guys, who really love these looks and wish to get some of the garments, we have an exclusive Promo code to use on their website:
All you have to do is
1) Go to http://realmandempire.bigcartel.com
2) Choose what you want to get
3) use the exclusive code on the checkout SWANS20 which gives you a 20% off discount the total. (please note the code MUST BE ENTERED IN CAPITAL LETTERS!)
It will run until the 17th of December so you have plenty of time to get yourself or your loved ones, something special for Christmas!
Realm & Empire F/W13, I wore:
Photography by Tina Miguel
Do you remember the post, from few weeks ago, of the wonderful event held at the HMS Belfast? Since then, Realm & Empire has become my new favourite Brit-brand, established in 2011 and taking fully inspiration from the deep historic roots and rich British heritage, this unique menswear brand has shown its brilliant talent on making great quality material, with a classic old school – All English – twist.
1) Thom Browne Full Grain Nubuc Wool Bomber Jacket
2) A.P.C Crew Neck Lambswool Sweater
3) Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Bag
4) Alexander Mcqueen Triple Monk-strap brogues
5) Todd Snyder Check Wool Trousers